Position: Account Manager
Location: Forest Hill, London SE23
Start: Oct 2018
Acacia Learning has been offering professional training solutions to clients and organisations in both the UK and overseas since 2007. The Head Office is based in Forest Hill with a close-knit and friendly team who support over 1500 professionals a year in their career progression.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a crucial role and contributes in a significant way to Acacia’s ambitious growth plans for its Professional Training solutions to external organisations. The successful applicant will primarily be tasked with developing new indirect sales channels and partnerships whilst some existing networks can be exploited to achieve their maximum potential.
The role is well-suited to a self-motivated individual who is proactive in their approach in sourcing and converting new opportunities as well as an ability to build strong networks to consistently fuel the sales pipeline. Equally important is a successful track record in B2B sales and meeting challenging targets.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and establish new B2B channels with the ability to deliver strong revenues
- Deliver targets for in-company provision of Acacia’s portfolio of training solutions
- Position and maintain the Acacia brand accordingly in the marketplace
- Travel regularly for site visits to clients and participate in trade fairs
- Create and successfully implement a robust sales activity plan to encompass the full Acacia proposition
- Carry out extensive and exhaustive market research and build broad and sustainable client network
- Keep up-to-date with trends and relevant news related to the professional training sector
- Min 2 years’ experience in B2B sales and selling solutions to organisations
- Track record of meeting recruitment targets and delivering ‘new’ business
- Driven, focused and hard-working
- Professional and well-presented
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience of using CRMs
- Experience of Social Media – LinkedIn & Twitter – to build and engage network
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Native level English speaker
- Valid working visa
- Experience in the professional training sector
How to Apply:
Applicants please apply by email only email@example.com – no phone calls - with an up-to-date CV and a cover letter addressing the listed criteria and your suitability for the role.Strictly No Agencies please.