CIPD Approved Human Resource
Training Courses and Qualifications
A practical entry level qualification in People Management, perfect if you are:
– new or looking to move into a people profession role
– currently in an HR admin role and looking to progress
– seeking to improve team performance
Introductory – A Level Equivalent
Combines application of skills with exploring theory and research. An ideal level for those:
– already in a people management advisor role
– looking to move into management
– who already have a degree
Undergraduate – Degree equivalent
This postgraduate advanced level qualification is for those who are:
– CIPD Associate Level 5 qualified
– already established in a strategic HR role
– People managers or leaders
Postgraduate – Masters equivalent
Samson and Rachel explain the different CIPD course levels 3, 5 and 7.
Sophie and Samson, Acacia course advisers explain what makes our CIPD Live Online courses so unique.
CIPD qualifications are highly valued by employers and will equip you with knowledge and skills that employers are looking for. Upon successful completion of your CIPD Approved Certificate or Diploma you will be awarded with the appropriate CIPD membership status. Read this blog: CIPD 2021 Membership Explained >
CIPD qualifications will equip you with essential sector knowledge and skills. Completing a CIPD qualification with us means you will join 150,000+ worldwide CIPD members and be awarded with CIPD membership status which will:
– Allow you to use the corresponding Foundation, Associate or Chartered status after your name.
– Enhance your career prospects and earning potential.
– Show your commitment to high standards and ethical compliance.
– Support your organisation through exclusive access to a community of HR professionals, resources and development tools.