CIPD in Kuwait
Since 2014 we have been delivering fully CIPD Accredited HR courses in the Middle East, supporting 1000s of Human Resource professionals to progress in their careers. In January 2020 we launched our first regular timetable for CIPD programmes in Kuwait City. You can join us to achieve either the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice, the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management or the CIPD Level 7 Chartered Diploma in Strategic People Management.
We’re working with our partners QEATI to deliver these highly regarded and internationally recognised CIPD programmes in Kuwait City. Our CIPD qualifications are delivered live online and face-to-face in English by qualified UK tutors with experience of working within the Middle East.
Our Middle East office opened in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in January 2019 and is headed up by our Middle East Operations Manager, Kevin Haslam. Kevin has a wealth of experience as a CIPD practitioner, facilitator and lecturer and is looking forward to working with and develop the skills of the People Profession in Kuwait.
Whichever one of our CIPD accredited programmes you select, we will be with you throughout your journey supporting and encouraging your development. 97% of the people who study with us say they would recommend Acacia Learning to friends and colleagues. Our academic and support team will be there to makes sure you get the most from completing a CIPD programme with us.
The CIPD Foundation Certificate in People Practice will cover:
• Business culture & change in context
• Principles of analytics
• Core behaviours for people professionals
• Essentials of people practice
The CIPD Associate Diploma in People Management will cover:
• Organisational performance and culture in practice
• Evidence-based practice
• Professional behaviours and valuing people
Specialist HR units
• Employment relationship management
• Talent management and workforce planning
• Reward for performance and contribution
• Specialist employment law
• Advances in digital learning and development
• Learning and development essentials
• People management in an international context
• Diversity and inclusion
• Leadership and management development
• Well-being at work
Read our blog for further information on the new CIPD 2021 qualifications >
• Work and working lives in changing business environment
• People management and development strategies for performance
• Personal effectiveness, ethics and business acumen
• Business research in people practice
Specialist HR units
• Strategic employment relations
• Resourcing and talent management to sustain success
• Strategic reward Management
• Organisational Design and development
• Advanced employment law in practice
• Learning and development practice
• Technology enhanced learning
• Advanced diversity and inclusion
• Managing people in an international context
• Well-being at work
Our next CIPD classes in Kuwait will start in January 2021. These qualifications are delivered over three blocks and you can complete them in five months. Our Middle East Manager can help you to ensure you’re on the right programme. Completion of either of these courses will make you eligible for CIPD professional membership and use of the designation CIPD after your name.
Contact us for more information about our CIPD programmes in Kuwait or you can read more about our other programmes across the Middle East.
It was a great pleasure to be trained and coached by Mr. Kevin in CIPD Diploma L3. During this opportunity Mr. Kevin inspired us to develop and enhance our knowledge and experience in HR and how to turn what we gained to practice. He’s a great motivator, helpful, supportive and one of the best tutors that I ever met. Mr. Kevin is delivering his HR knowledge and sharing his professional experience in an interesting, amazing and unforgettable way. Thank you for your effort and time.
Mr. Kevin is a remarkable Coach and educator. It was really an honour to be one of his student in CIPD. I learned and gained a lot during the blocks, which the way he taught us was beneficial and amazing. His HR knowledge where explained in an attractive way. As he is a great HR professional, he is a great motivator.
It was a pleasure to be mentored by Kevin at Acacia learning and it was a great experience, Mr. Kevin has a great personality. Is full of experience and knowledge. I have benefited a lot from him, I enjoyed very much as I learned, where I had a great knowledge of HR and how connects reality situations where he familiar with the laws in Saudi Arabia and the GCC. And the method of teaching more than wonderful and attractive.
Mr. Kevin, is one of the best educators that taught me. I like his way of teaching where he combines knowledge with humor, which makes you love the class of CIPD that I took with him where he was professional and humorous and patient with us . Thank you for your time and efforts you have given us all.
It was one of the Great opportunity for me to be coached by Mr.Kevin in the CIPD programme Mr. Kevin is one of the great personality that I ever met in the HR. He is one of the Real HR practitioners who always motivates us to put what we learn in practice.