On successful completion of your CIPD Level 3 qualification you will be equipped with practical and theoretical skills across the core functions of people practice. These courses don’t assume any prior knowledge but will teach you valuable skills and will give you a practical overview of the range of responsibilities involved in a generalist human resource, learning and development or organisational development administrator or assistant level role. You can choose to study with us live online or in one of our central London classrooms. You must successfully complete all four modules to achieve the full Level 3 CIPD Foundation Certificate in People Practice.
The CIPD Level 3 foundation Certificate in People Practice is ideal if you are looking to gain a comprehensive blend of practical (HR, L&D and OD) skills in people practice. This qualification is the equivalent to an A-level and will provide you with an internationally recognised CIPD qualification as well as the knowledge needed to gain your CIPD foundation level membership too.
The CIPD have launched their new 2021 qualifications. Find out about what has changed including how the new Certificate In People Practice qualification compares to the previous CIPD Level 3 Diploma? Read: CIPD course levels 3, 5 & 7 explained.
I fully recommend Acacia Learning – everyone has been a pleasure to deal with. The tutors are highly knowledgable and incredibly helpful with guiding you through the modules!
The CIPD Certificate in People Practice provides essential knowledge and skills to support your career progression in HR, L&D and OD.
I love working in HR. Every day I wake up and I am happy to be at work!
Book a call with one of our CIPD training course advisers. They will run through your specific requirements, offer you advice and provide you with further information on our study options, start dates and more. Most of them have completed CIPD courses with us, so can give you a real insight into the qualifications and studying again.
You can also find out more with our blog CIPD Levels 3, 5 & 7 Explained.
For more information on how you can pay monthly, interest-free view our payment plans.
Our classes are designed to give you both the support and flexibility you need to succeed in balancing study and work.
Our unique Llive online classes offer all of the benefits of classroom learning but with the accessibility of an online platform. Small groups and expert facilitators provide the perfect environment to build understanding and apply learning.
For more experienced HR professionals, you can complete your modules through our CIPD Competency route; this gives you 121 specialist tutor support that will guide you to build a portfolio of evidence in place of classroom learning. Sessions are arranged at times to suit you directly with the tutor using Skype.
All our Level 3 CIPD Foundation Certificate courses are delivered in central London as face-to-face workshops by our fantastic, CIPD approved teaching team. Our classroom led courses are extremely flexible and can fit around your busy schedule. Choose from:
Find out more about our CIPD Level 3 London workshops.
You can mix and match between our different delivery options, creating a personalised training programme. Modules can be taken in any order so there are start points every month.
If you are still undecided we also offer free taster classes for our CIPD London workshops. You can book to attend a session where you will get access to careers and study advice from your tutor, as well as meet fellow students to help you get started.
There is a written assessment at the end of each module which will be marked by your tutor.
When you first start the course we will e-mail you an e-textbook and provide you with access to our student hub. The student hub includes detailed resources for each module as well as a copy of the assignment.
Before each class your tutor will email you all the resources you need and during classes you will work through each of the learning outcomes. With your peers you will see how they apply within a HR role as well as what is expected within the assessment. Your tutor will then be available as much as you need whilst you’re writing your assignment.
We offer the most flexible timetable, support and study options.
This unit will help you understand the impact of external influences and explore how the digital and commercial environment shapes businesses and the culture within which they operate. You will also analyse the importance of people’s behaviour on organisational culture and its ability to manage change effectively.
• Develop an understanding of the key external influences that impact on businesses and the context within which they operate, including discussing how and why organisations sets goals.
• Define workplace culture and how people’s behaviour shapes it.
• Explain how organisations are whole systems and how your actions affect others.
• Discuss how people learn, adapt and develop in different ways.
• Explain how people professionals impact people in different ways and the importance of how focused project planning directs change in manageable ways.
In this unit you will learn how people professionals are required to make straightforward and complex choices as part of their jobs. It focuses on how utilising a broad range of analytics and evidence is essential to deliver good working practices and pragmatic decisions to create value.
You will learn:
• How evidence-based practice informs measures and outcomes and how it is applied within your organisation.
• Explain the importance of using data, the different types of data measurement and how these are used to inform decision making including interpreting basic financial information using critical thinking skills and common calculations.
• Review the concept of creating value, explaining how your organisation approaches this for its customers and stakeholders.
• Explore the role of analytics and other technology in enhancing working practices, including the associated risks.
This unit will introduce you to the core behaviours for people professionals with a focus on the importance of ethical practice to create value. It examines how certain ways of thinking and behaviour should be universally consistent, to promote a sense of wellbeing and inclusivity at work.
• Develop insight into different approaches to customer focus using ethical principles to inform your approach to work.
• Evaluate ethical values and contextualise them within your work, specifying the ways in which you conform to associated regulation and law.
• Clarify problems and issues as well as contributing views and opinions in a respectful and inclusive manner.
• Discuss ways in which you recognise and accept your own mistakes and show empathy to others.
• Examine the concept of reflective practice aimed at consolidating and improving your professional knowledge, skills and experiences.
In this unit you will learn how to apply the fundamentals of people practice, ranging from the employee lifecycle to policies, regulation and law. You will also explore a range of specialist subjects including recruitment, talent management, reward and learning and development, which are all essential for a successful career in people practice.
• Gain skills around effective recruitment, selection and appointment of individuals through the assessment of the employee lifecycle including where you are placed within this.
• Learn different recruitment and selection methods and ways of preparing material for job roles and to attract candidates.
• Shortlist candidates and participate in a selection interview and the associated follow up actions.
• Understanding legislation and organisational practices is a vital part of this unit as is the meaning of diversity and inclusion in respect of recruitment and employee relationships.
• Explain factors associated with performance and reward management as well as exploring the development of skills and knowledge to support both individual and organisational objectives.
The skills you develop with the CIPD Level 3 qualification will open new exciting career options for you!
HR Assistant Average pay: £20,176
Top pay: £29,148
Drop us a line and we will get back to you very shortly.