At Acacia Learning, our academic and practical experience in delivering the Level 5 CIPD Intermediate HR qualification, will not only enhance your career, however will provide you with an excellent path of progression within any HR role. In addition to this, you can be rest assured that gaining a CIPD level 5 also means that you will qualify to be able to attain a CIPD associate membership, as well as being rewarded with an internationally recognised CIPD qualification.
Duration: 6 weeks
Structure: 1 module – 9 options
Results: Pick your specialism.
Achieve CIPD awards
£480 – £780
Duration: 6 – 8 months
Structure: 6 modules
Results: Achieve CIPD
Fees: £158 / month
Total price: £3,160
Duration: 8 – 10 months
Structure: 8 modules
Results: Achieve CIPD
Fees: £202 / month
Total price: £4,040
I have not studied for many, many years. I’m a fair bit older than the other students but this has not mattered at all.
I am certainly much better informed of practice, theory and legislation. This has meant I’m much more confident at work.
I’ve been able to apply what I’ve learnt through Acacia which is good for my future career progression in accounting.
– Flexible learning and studying schedule.
– 24/7 days a week access to a variety of online resources.
– A welcoming and supportive community of experienced tutors, as well as Acacia’s own office team.
– Course Materials including the official Level 5 CIPD textbook.
– Opportunities to meet like minded professionals and create life long connections.
Please note: CIPD membership must be taken to complete any of these courses and this is not included within our course fee.
At Acacia Learning, we strive to not only be a face-to-face led training provider, but we also ensure that we offer students complete flexibility, meaning that you can tailor your own programme to suit your academic and personal needs. We do this by offering:
– Weekday or weekend tutorials once a month.
– A choice of five different London study venues to learn from.
– An option to also remotely study, supported by our unique live online classes.
– Evening classes.
– Fast Track, which would enable you to move through the qualifications at a more independent rate.
– A competency based route, whereby you are able to build upon your professional experience, supported by one-to-one support via a senior lecturer.
This course is suitable for those:
– Already working in a HR role (at a managerial level) or perhaps looking to step up the ladder for a new HR role which requires this level.
– You may already have some HR experience however a recognised qualification will strengthen your professional capabilities and “best practice” in your place of work.
– Already have a relevant degree and wish to take the next steps.
This course is broken down into modules and at the end of each module there will be a written assessment which you will be required to complete, this is then assessed and marked by your tutor. These assessments all adhere and are in-line with the CIPD verification policies. Within each module there will be a different format of assessment. For example: the assessment may take the form of a project plan or briefing paper.
Our programme provides complete flexibility depending on what you would like to achieve from your Level 5 CIPD Intermediate HR qualification. For example: you are able to choose individual modules to attain an award at level 5 status or complete six modules for a level 5 certificate. To achieve the full Level 5 CIPD Intermediate Diploma in HR Management you will have to complete a total of eight modules.
Level 5 CIPD Human Resource Awards / Modules and Prices (VAT inclusive)
|Developing Professional Practice||£480|
|Using Information in Human Resources||£480|
|Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources||£780|
|Managing and Coordinating the Human Resources Function||£780|
|Resourcing and Talent Planning||£780|
|Implementing Coaching and Mentoring||£720|
*Great Value Offer!
When you sign up to undertake all the modules for the Level 5 CIPD Diploma you can save £1,540 versus booking modules individually! Contact us today to find out more about paying via monthly plans (interest-free).
CIPD qualifications are highly valued by employers and will equip you with essential sector knowledge and skills. Completing a Certificate or Diploma with us means you will join 150,000 worldwide CIPD members and be awarded CIPD Associate membership status which will:
Contact us today
Acacia Learning Ltd
26 Havelock Walk
Tel: +44 (0) 208 239 1323
308 High Street
FREE COURSE BROCHURE
“As an Acacia student please login with the username and password provided to you in your confirmation pack to access all the information:
Please click below for Acacia Learning CIPD Student Hub (access by invitation only)”
FREE COURSE BROCHURE