If you are looking to gain the highest qualification within CIPD, then the post-graduate Level 7 CIPD Advanced HR is a course to be highly considered. One of the main benefits with this course is its emphasis on teaching strategy within handling complex strategic HR decisions, as well as further development on talent management. Throughout this course you will be able to develop your skillset further and take your knowledge to the next level within the realms of people and business leadership.
Duration: 2 months
Structure: 1 module – 11 options
Results: Pick your specialism.
Achieve CIPD awards
£66 / month
Total price: £1,320
Duration: 10 – 12 months
Structure: 4 modules
Results: Gain CIPD professional
£224 / month
Total price: £4,480
Duration: 18 – 24 months
Structure: 8 modules
Results: CIPD Associate. Upgrade to
Chartered or Fellow.
£358 / month
Total price: £7,160
I have not studied for many, many years. I’m a fair bit older than the other students but this has not mattered at all.
I am certainly much better informed of practice, theory and legislation. This has meant I’m much more confident at work.
I’ve been able to apply what I’ve learnt through Acacia which is good for my future career progression in accounting.
– An array of supported and versatile flexible options for studying.
– An all around the clock access to on-line resources which have been developed by Acacia’s certified tutors.
– Course work, including a complimentary textbook of your choice will be supplied.
– Knowledgeable, experienced and certified tutors.
– Gatherings, groups and other networking opportunities with like minded senior HR professionals.
Please remember: A valid and up to date CIPD membership is required to complete any of these courses and is not included in Acacia’s course fees.
At Acacia our ethos and mission is to ensure that our students receive the right type of learning suited to them and to fit around their busy lives, hence the reason we have developed our Level 7 CIPD Advanced HR course to offer both flexibility and adaptability. With our course you can expect:
– An ever-growing and exciting choice of modules.
– Evening classes to suit.
– Varied London based learning locations.
– On-line live study classes with the option to remote study.
– Weekday or weekend tutorials once a month.
– 1 to 1 support and guidance from a senior certified HR professional.
The level 7 course is suitable, relevant and designed for HR professionals that are:
– Serious about the highest qualification attainment within HR.
– Looking to achieve a Master’s in HR Management (this could be a pre-requisite or requirement for a board level HR position.)
– Experienced in HR but looking to ensure they are operating at the highest and best practice.
There are a couple of different ways that you will be assessed for level 7 and this mostly depends on the modules that you decide to undertake as each have a slightly varied assessment.
In terms of the assessments themselves, these can vary between asking students to conduct reports, to a formal national written exam. All formal national written exams will be graded and marked externally by the CIPD professional body.
At Acacia our commitment to ensuring all of our students pass with flying colours involves:
– Setting up mock exam environments and mock exam papers.
– Providing individual feedback on mock exams and improvement techniques.
– Setting up exam workshops for our students to support and ensure everyone is fully prepared.
For a Level 7 CIPD Certificate level in HR Management – you will be required to complete four modules.
To attain a Level 7 CIPD Advanced Diploma in HR Management, all modules totalling eight will have to be completed.
Level 7 CIPD Human Resource Awards / Modules and Prices (VAT inclusive)
|Human Resource Management in Context||£66|
|Leading, Managing and Developing People||£66|
|Developing Skills for Business Leadership||£66|
|Investigating a Business Issue from a Human Resources Perspective||£66|
|Organisation Design and Organisation Development||£66|
|Leadership and Management Development||£66|
|Resourcing and Talent Management||£66|
|Managing Employment Relations||£66|
|Learning and Talent Development||£66|
Monthly Course Payment Plans:
For all individual awards the price per month is: £66
Total price: £1,320 (Interest Free)
You can save £3,400 when you sign up for the Level 7 CIPD Diploma compared with booking modules individually.
CIPD qualifications are highly valued by employers and will equip you with essential sector knowledge and skills. Completing a Certificate or Diploma with us means you will join 150,000 worldwide CIPD members and be awarded CIPD Associate membership status which will:
Contact us today
Acacia Learning Ltd
26 Havelock Walk
Tel: +44 (0) 208 239 1323
308 High Street
FREE COURSE BROCHURE
“As an Acacia student please login with the username and password provided to you in your confirmation pack to access all the information:
Please click below for Acacia Learning CIPD Student Hub (access by invitation only)”
FREE COURSE BROCHURE