CIPD Approved Learning & Development
Training Courses and Qualifications
A practical qualification in L&D, perfect if you are:
– new to L&D
– an L&D administrator
– have not studied recently
– seeking to improve team performance
Introductory – A level equivalent
Combines application of skills with exploring theory and research, ideal if you are:
– in a training role
– looking to move into
– have a degree
Undergraduate – Degree equivalent
This postgraduate level qualification is for people who are:
– established L&D managers or leaders
– have gained an CIPD Intermediate Level 5 qualification
CIPD qualifications are highly valued by employers and will equip you with knowledge and skills that employers are looking for. Upon successful completion of your CIPD Approved Certificate or Diploma you will be awarded CIPD Associate membership status.
Gaining your CIPD qualification will equip you with essential sector knowledge and skills. Completing a Certificate or Diploma with us means you will join 150,000 worldwide CIPD members and be awarded CIPD Associate membership status which will:
– Allow you to use Assoc CIPD after your name.
– Enhance your career prospects and earning potential.
– Show your commitment to high standards and ethical compliance.
– Support your organisation through exclusive access to a community of HR professionals, resources and development tools.