Our team is here to support you to make the most out of the apprenticeship levy with our CIPD accredited learning and development programmes.
Our CIPD apprenticeship advisers will provide the support needed to make sure you fully understand the apprenticeship levy. We will work with you to tailor a programme which ensures that funds are being used to meet your business needs.
Your L&D Practitioner apprentice will typically complete the programme in 18 months and achieve a CIPD Level 3 qualification in Learning & Development Practice. Throughout their programme they will develop their practice as an L&D professional, developing the following skills:
1. Becoming an effective L&D practitioner
2. The context of L&D within the organisation
3. Identify L&D needs in your organisation
4. Design and development learning activities
5. Delivering high quality learning and development
6. Evaluating the effectiveness of learning and development activities
Your L&D Consultant apprentice will typically complete the programme in 20 months and achieve a CIPD Level 5 qualification in Learning & Development Management. Throughout their programme they will develop their practice as an L&D professional, developing the following skills:
1. Developing professional practice in L&D
2. Understanding L&D within the context of your organisation
3. Developing business cases for L&D using data and metrics
4. Designing and developing digital and blended learning solutions
5. Facilitating collective and social learning
6. Understanding organisation development
7. Implementing coaching and mentoring across an organisation
If your organisation has a wage bill of over £3 million a year, you will pay into the apprenticeship levy. Your company then has 24 months to invest this money or lose it.
If your company doesn’t pay into the apprenticeship levy, the government will still fund 95% of the cost of the apprenticeship.
Our expert team will support you to make effective use of the opportunity to:
To achieve the CIPD Certificate in either L&D Practice (Level 3) or Management (Level 5) you will have to complete six written assignments. At Level 3 there will also be practical elements of the assessment for example designing, delivering and evaluation training session.
One of these written assignments will need to be extended into a long work based project which you will submit as part of your end point assessment. You will then participate in an hour-long professional discussion where you will demonstrate that you meet the learning objectives for a learning & development apprenticeship.