At Acacia Learning, we are experts in providing Level 5 CIPD Intermediate in L&D qualifications for learning and development.
Our intermediate level 5 qualification in learning and development will not only accelerate your career progression, however provide you with an internationally recognised CIPD qualification.
Duration: 4 weeks
Structure: 1 module – 7 options
Duration: 6 – 8 months
Structure: 5 modules
Results: Gain CIPD professional
Fees: £158 / month
Total price: £3,160
Duration: 8 – 10 months
Structure: 7 modules
Results: Achieve CIPD
Fees: £202 / month
Total price: £4,040
I have not studied for many, many years. I’m a fair bit older than the other students but this has not mattered at all.
I am certainly much better informed of practice, theory and legislation. This has meant I’m much more confident at work.
I’ve been able to apply what I’ve learnt through Acacia which is good for my future career progression in accounting.
– Workshop based face to face learning environment, led and supported by experienced tutors.
– Networking and opportunities to meet like minded learning and development professionals.
– 24/7 access to on-line resources, which have been created by our L& D lecturers.
– Course-work, including a master textbook.
– Choice of weekend workshops based in Holborn, London.
– 1-2-1 support from our senior lecturer through a competency based learning route.
– A supportive and experienced office based team of professionals guiding you every step of the way.
This course is best suited if you are:
– Already in an L&D job function and looking to take the next steps.
– Seeking to gain a recognised CIPD qualification.
– Have a basic foundation in L&D or training experience and wish to gain a more formal international recognised award.
For the level 5 CIPD learning and development course, there will be different assessments based on the modules and will vary between practical assessments, reporting tasks and presentations. All the assessments will be marked by a CIPD verified tutor of whom will ensure all CIPD verification protocols are followed.
This course programme allows you to study modules individually as an accredited award.
You can choose to undertake six modules for a CIPD level 5 certificate status in L&D or you can achieve the full Level 5 CIPD Intermediate Diploma in Learning and Development Management by undertaking eight modules.
Level 5 CIPD Learning and Development Awards / Modules and Prices (VAT inclusive)
|Implementing Coaching and Mentoring||£720|
|Understanding the Context of Learning and Development||£720|
|Using Information, Metrics and Developing Business Cases for Learning and Development||£720|
|Designing and Developing Digital and Blended Learning Solutions||£720|
|Facilitating Collective and Social Learning||£720|
|Understanding Organisation Development||£720|
If you undertake our full Level 5 CIPD Learning and Development Management Diploma then you will qualify for a saving of £1,540 compared with if you undertook modules individually.
*We also offer (interest-free) monthly payment plans to assist with your financial planning. Contact our team today to find out more.
CIPD qualifications are highly valued by employers and will equip you with essential sector knowledge and skills. Completing a Certificate or Diploma with us means you will join 150,000 worldwide CIPD members and be awarded CIPD Associate membership status which will:
Contact us today
Acacia Learning Ltd
26 Havelock Walk
Tel: +44 (0) 208 239 1323
308 High Street
FREE COURSE BROCHURE
“As an Acacia student please login with the username and password provided to you in your confirmation pack to access all the information:
Please click below for Acacia Learning CIPD Student Hub (access by invitation only)”
FREE COURSE BROCHURE