If you are a seasoned learning and development professional whom is currently responsible for leadership strategies and policy creation, then a professional Level 7 CIPD Advanced in L&D qualification will enhance your wider understanding, knowledge and will keep you in line with industry best practices. In addition to this, you will also gain chartered membership of the CIPD.
Duration: 2 months
Structure: 1 module – 11 options
Results: Pick your specialism.
Achieve CIPD awards
Fees: £66 / month
Total price: £1,320
Duration: 10 – 12 months
Structure: 4 modules
Results: Gain CIPD professional
Fees: £224 / month
Total price: £4,480
Duration: 18 – 24 months
Structure: 8 modules
Results: Achieve CIPD Associate.
Upgrade to Chartered or Fellow.
Fees: £358 / month
Total price: £7,160
I have not studied for many, many years. I’m a fair bit older than the other students but this has not mattered at all.
I am certainly much better informed of practice, theory and legislation. This has meant I’m much more confident at work.
– An adaptive and versatile studying programme
– Experienced lecturers and a supportive community
– Classroom based learning with evening and weekend options available
– A complimentary e-book is provided*
– Opportunities to join in workshops, on-line communities and networking events with other L&D professionals.
The CIPD membership is not included in our course fees. Students will need to pay for this directly to the CIPD.
*£5 shipping fee applies for the text book. The e-book is free.
We offer a complete and tailored approach to your study programme and our Level 7 CIPD Advanced in L&D courses offer a versatility, meaning that you are able to customise them to suit your own individual requirements. You will be able to choose from:
– Centrally located London based learning venues.
– Flexible remote study options.
– Access to on-line tutor led classes.
– Classes in the evenings available (once a week).
– Weekday tutorials or weekend sessions held monthly.
– 1 to 1 support with our experienced L&D lecturers.
– If you have already undertaken CIPD level 3 and level 5 in L&D or HR and want to take your knowledge and professional CIPD qualification to the highest level then this is definitely a course to consider.
– Perhaps you already have extensive L&D or HR experience and wish to gain a highly regarded and recognised qualification.
– To enhance your professional career opportunities: For example: there are some board level HR positions which view Level 7 L&D advanced management as an excellent attribute and professional qualification to have. There is no doubt that this qualification is an excellent asset for any candidate to have.
– If you are still unsure but would like to know more, why not contact us on the simple form below to discuss your own situation and how this could be beneficial.
All candidates whom undertake a Level 7 CIPD Advanced in L&D qualification will be evaluated in different ways, which will depend upon the modules that are being undertaken. The assessments vary for each module and can include: written reporting as well as written assignments on a particular business issue. In addition to this, there are national exams associated with the modules which will be graded externally by a CIPD external examiner.
For national exams, Acacia provides all their students with the opportunity to prepare in plenty of time without any panic or last minute prepping. We do this by ensuring we provide as much support by offering:
– Mock exam papers.
– Providing 1 to 1 feedback by tutors on mock exams.
– Exam workshops for students to be able to become fully prepared.
To attain an accredited award within CIPD Level 7 Advanced L&D Management, you will be able to choose to study from a number of individual modules.
If you choose to complete four modules, then you will qualify to gain a CIPD Level 7 Advanced L&D Management Certificate.
By completing the full eight modules, you will achieve the full CIPD Level 7 CIPD Advanced Diploma in Learning and Development Management.
Level 7 CIPD Learning and Development Awards / Modules and Prices (VAT inclusive)
|Leadership and Management Development|
|Learning and Talent Development|
|Organisation Design and Organisation Development|
|Resourcing and Talent Management (optional)|
|Reward Management (optional)|
|Managing Employment Relations (optional)|
|Employment Law (optional)|
|Leading, Managing and Developing People|
|Human Resource Management in Context|
|Investigating a Business Issue from a Human Resources Perspective|
|Developing Skills for Business Leadership|
All candidates whom undertake all modules for the CIPD Level 7 Diploma in Learning and Development Management will receive a saving of £3,400 compared with if they booked modules individually.
To find out more about our interest-free payment plans, contact us today for a friendly chat.
CIPD qualifications are highly valued by employers and will equip you with essential sector knowledge and skills. Completing a Certificate or Diploma with us means you will join 150,000 worldwide CIPD members and be awarded CIPD Associate membership status which will:
Contact us today
Acacia Learning Ltd
26 Havelock Walk
Tel: +44 (0) 208 239 1323
FREE COURSE BROCHURE
“As an Acacia student please login with the username and password provided to you in your confirmation pack to access all the information:
Please click below for Acacia Learning CIPD Student Hub (access by invitation only)”
FREE COURSE BROCHURE