Investigation of Incidents and Accidents
This training session provides delegates with an understanding of their job description and what is legally required of them.
By the end of the course, delegates will have:
– An appreciation of the legal reporting requirements.
– A knowledge of the monitoring and recording systems required.
– Understand the need for a structured investigate process.
– Review case studies relating to accidents and incidents in the workplace.
– Prepare an action plan for the future.
Designed for those required to carry our investigations for managerial and legal requirements, maximising benefits for remedial action.
This course is not accredited; however, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.