Did you know that you can use the Apprenticeship Levy to fund CIPD accredited HR or Learning & Development Certificates?
Taking an apprenticeship could be the perfect way to be sponsored through your CIPD qualifications. But how does it work?
1. Pick the right course for you: one of our course advisers will help you pick the best programme and study options to suit your goals and other commitments.
2. English & Maths: as an apprentice you will need to take an online initial assessment. The results will be used to set personal targets for your course. If you don’t have your English or maths certificates, we will help you to achieve these.
3. Personalise your programme: a HR specialist will work with you to tailor the course to meet you needs and those of your employer. You will pick classes at times and dates which work for you.
4. Learning & Assessment: join our expert led face-to-face or live-online classes and expand your professional network. Get unlimted support on six CIPD accredited assignments.
5. End Point Assessment: we will support you to apply your new skills to complete a written work-based project. You will now be ready to demonstrate your learning in front of a panel of experts in an hour-long professional discussion.
6. Certification & Graduation: receive both a CIPD and Apprenticeship Certificate in recognition of the double qualification. Celebrate with colleagues, loved-ones, tutors and peers at our graduation event.
What you get with an Acacia Apprenticeship
• A CIPD qualification in HR or L&D
• A flexible approach to the 20% off-the-job training
• CIPD accredited trainers delivering high quality face-to-face sessions
• Online learning resources to support learning anywhere at anytime
• Scheduled monthly assessor check-ins with a HR specialist
• Networking and graduation events to broaden your HR network
• CIPD student membership paid for until June 2020.