1) How long have you worked at Acacia Learning and what do you teach?
2) What are the benefits for professionals of achieving a CIPD qualification?
A sense of real personal achievement and a broader understanding of the profession and how it can add value.
3) What do you like most about being a tutor?
Working with a team of professionals who enjoy their work. Discussing topics with practitioners, I learn something every session. Having to keep current and up to date in my chosen profession.
4) What are your top tips for passing CIPD assessments?
Learn from the last one, read widely. See each one as a chance to explore a different part of our diverse profession.
5) Can you tell us about how you work with businesses delivering training to meet their needs?
I listen to what they think that thy want, what they are trying to address and then start a conversation about where they want to be.
6) Please sum up Acacia Learning in three words?
Community of learning
7) Please tell us a fun fact about yourself?
I could eat liquorice and aniseed every day of the week and I really love travelling on the underground at night.