Join us for a tutor and student panel discussion on Tuesday 23rd February 2021 at 11am – 12pm, GMT.
About this Event
After an unplanned year away from the office, remote working is here to stay! Virtual working offers a revolution in your organisational culture. How do HR/L&D professionals start to create that new vision and tackle the issues? This webinar will explore how people professionals can learn how to make the best of the new reality and how to develop and lead in the future of work.
Join us for a tutor and student panel discussion on Tuesday 23rd February 2021 at 11am – 12pm, GMT. This session will be hosted by Acacia Learning tutor Marco Van Dyk. Marco will be joined by current CIPD Level 5 students: Robert Moss, Teele Tamme, Sonal Sohal and Amy Scoular for what promises to be a lively and informative debate.
Marco and our panel of CIPD level 5 students will discuss:
- What is organisational culture?
- How does working from home affect people’s individual interactions, team dynamics and our relationships at ‘work’?
- When conducting online people support processes such as inductions or training to individuals and groups, what is the impact on employee receptiveness, knowledge retention and behaviours?
- Expectations of ‘behaviours in the workplace’ have shifted, so how can HR help manage, and benchmark expected behaviours?
- How can we still create a desired workplace and organisational culture when the workforce is isolated and remote?
- Panel Q&A.
Attendees are encouraged to ask questions and participate with this discussion. You can can also submit any questions for our speakers in advance by using the booking form.
How to Book
To register to attend this webinar please click to BOOK here.
About Marco Van Dyk, MA Hosp, PGCE, MCMI, MIH, MBII