An exciting new opportunity has arisen at Acacia Learning head office. Join our small fun-loving, close knit team in Forest Hill, London SE23 | Role: Student Services Support Officer
- Do you want to work within a diverse, remarkable and inspiring team?
- Are you enthused by talking to a wide variety of people on a daily basis?
- Is helping people to achieve their learning goals a passion?
- Do you have good IT skills and are confident using bespoke admin systems?
- Are you looking for your next career challenge?
- Are you able to fit well into a small, fun-loving and close-knit team?
- Do you like the idea of working in a chic office on an artistic street with immense character?
- Are you looking to develop yourself while working?
- If working with a broad set of individuals from consultants, tutors, students and HR Professionals, sounds like something you’d like to do, then read on…
Salary: Up to £23,500 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours of Work: 37.5 hrs per week, 10am-6pm
Location: Forest Hill, London
About the Company:
Acacia Learning is a well-established learning provider who deliver courses in HR, L&D and health & safety in London and internationally in countries such as Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia.
The company has achieved global success through the implementation of a unique approach to delivering quality courses in a format which provides flexibility and support to individual learners.
Role and Responsibilities:
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a fast paced, dynamic, creative and fun-loving team for a Student Services Support Officer to carry out the administration required for the enrolment, attendance, study, exam and graduation processes of courses in UK.
The role will be responsible for managing the provision of welcome packs, classes, progress, feedback, assignments and assessments across a wide range of courses. The candidate will be expected to ensure students are fully supported with requests, queries and issues with accuracy and timeliness.
You will be exposed to a broad number of disciplines; run feedback and complaints reports monthly, manage schedules, file important documents, communicate relevant information, produce reports for senior management, provide general support to academic staff and assist with requests and keep up-to-date with Awarding Body changes.
The successful candidate will be stretched by providing support the Student Services Manager with internal and external audits/quality assurance processes, in the identification of shortcomings in current processes and propose improvement, contribute to projects and initiatives and once ready the role will be extended to support other functions of the business such as HR, Business Development and general admin to offer a broader experience and professional development.
You will need to:
- be able to work independently and use your initiative to provide the necessary administrative support to the operations manager, students and tutors
- be computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
- be open to working with a broad set of colleagues
- possess drive and initiative
- be comfortable juggling the requirements of a variety of different stakeholders
- be good at problem solving / conflict management
- be looking to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
You will have:
- exceptional organisation skills
- an excellent phone manner
- a keen desire to deliver excellent customer service
- good written and verbal communication skills
- the right to work in the UK
- a friendly and approachable personality
- an eagerness to learn.
The fun side of the role:
The team regularly enjoy:
- Prosecco Fridays
- employee socials such as rock climbing, trampolining and film nights
- competitions such as; Great British Bake-off draw or World cup draw
- in office massages.
How to Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter about yourself (no more than 150 words) to Liisa.Johvik@acacialearning.co.uk. Your cover letter should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.
Start Date: As soon as available.
Strictly No Agencies please.